My Cover

My Cover

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Addiction of Internet | My life | Don't let Internet take over your life

I have become so addicted to Internet ever since I was 7...
7-8 : Play games (Barbie.com etc.)
8-9: Play Virtual World games (Stardoll etc.)
9-10: Social media (Facebook, Youtube, Skype)
Before the internet stuff, I was a little girl who loved playing outside and make friends in real life, after all that, I lost my real life friends and made new friends online.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
It all started because of this TV advertisement on Disney Channel
It was something like : " Go on Disney_______.com to play free Disney games !" or something like that.
I asked my dad if I could borrow his laptop and played games on it, I got addicted to it and I played it everyday for lets say 30 mins and then everyday it gets longer and longer (till 1 hour)

When I was 8 I got my own laptop for my birthday, an ASUS laptop.
It was the best thing I would ever ask for, I never thought I would get one anyway.

I used it everyday and played games (virtual games) such as Stardoll.com etc.

................................................
When I was 9 years old my sister let me use her laptop and play games on her Facebook account. My sister thought I was playing too much games on her account so she just made an account just for myself. I never used Facebook the actual way you are suppose to use it (Post pictures, text your friends) and I never had friends and stuff on Facebook. Well at least now I know how to use it properly :)
.....................................................
MY ONLINE BEST FRIEND
.......................................................
Ok so after I knew how to use social media stuff and I had Skype, so I have this online best friend on Skype she is the best ♥♥
I still remember how we met...
So one of my contacts on skype, we were video calling and then she added a friend to the group call, my friend had to go so her friend and I started talking. I added her on Skype and we video called and talked to each other like almost every single day. I don't know we started getting closer and we are now best friends :)
ILY!! ♥♥♥
..........................................................
And I started making more friends....
I got soo addicted and now I play it like 12 hours in the weekend or holidays and about 7-8 hours in weekdays...
It's kind of taking over my life, I don't even remember me playing outside with my friends anymore.
............................................................
I have been trying to stop using internet too long, but it never works :(
.............................................................
Don't let Internet take over your life, its just an electronic item in front of you, but you can still use it :)
(Not saying you can't, at all!!)



~Maria ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment